The guest of this podcast is Professor Steve Molyneux. He is Chief Executive Officer at Tablet Academy and Professor of Global Education Leadership at Lamar University in Texas. Steve is currently lead one of UK’s largest independent education consultancy and teacher training organizations on Tablet Technology in the UK.
- Augmented Reality
- Machine Learning
- Educational Robotics
- Drones for Coding
- Drones for Classroom
- Microbit Website
- Duke of York iDEA (Inspiring Digital Enterprise Award) – Free Award Programme for people of all ages linked to learning digital skills.
- Tablet Academy. Team members at Tablet Academy are happy to visit UK schools and give a FREE, impartial consultancy visit
- YouTube channel. Tablet Academy offers a number of FREE Learning Festivals funded by Industry to schools across the country in STEM, Computing, Aeronautical Engineering, Computing, Robotics, Critical Thinking (CSI), and many more. Tablet-academy/com/youtube
- Reward teachers for their CPD efforts with credits towards a US M.Ed degree
- Creating the Digital Educator by Steve Molyneux
Listen to the podcast on SoundCloud – LINK
Interested in news about Technology in Education? Visit this PAGE.
Want to try our products? Visit this PAGE.
Looking for useful videos about technology in education? Visit our Youtube channel.