Giuliana Guazzaroni. Technology Enhanced Learning Ph.D. She has developed EMMAP (Emotional Mapping of Museum Augmented Places) an interactive format for Museums, Archaeological Parks, Art Galleries etc. The Presidential Medal of the Italian Republic awarded her researches relating to “Quantum art, science and augmented reality: innovation synergies”. She has been involved in e-moderating different online courses at the Università Ca’ Foscari of Venice and Università Politecnica delle Marche. She has used E-Learning environments, integrating learning objects with mobile devices, to create unique learning experiences where the participant interacts in a place, at the same time, authentic and augmented by the use of different media. She studies and develops Virtual or Augmented Reality systems useful in treating mental health, including VR 360 movies. She has published scientific articles on the themes of E-Learning, Augmented and Virtual reality, Virtual and augmented learning environments, Virtual and Augmented Reality in Mental Health Treatment. She has a degree in Foreign Languages (Università di Macerata), a master degree in Technologies and Methodologies of E-Learning (Università di Verona) and a Ph.D in Engineering Sciences, Curriculum E-Learning (Università Politecnica delle Marche). American Association for Science and Technology (AASCIT) Member.
Useful links from Giuliana:
- Giuliana’ s Blog: http://www.giulianaguazzaroni.net
- Research papers/articles/etc.: https://giulianaguazzaroni.wordpress.com/books/
- Call for Chapters: https://www.igi-global.com/publish/call-for-papers/call-details/2974
- AR Moulded-objects performing Giuseppe Verdi’s 200th birthday https://issuu.com/geomedia/docs/archeomatica_4_2013/39
- The ritual and the rhythm: interacting with augmented reality, visual poetry and storytelling across the streets of scattered L’Aquila: https://www.openeducationeuropa.eu/sites/default/files/legacy_files/asset/In-depth_34_3.pdf
- Emotional Mapping of Museum Augmented Places: http://www.mediageo.it/ojs/index.php/archeomatica/article/view/126
Video Interview Series “AR based technology in the classroom”
Listen to the video interview on YouTube – LINK
Interested in news about Technology in Education? Visit this PAGE.
Want to try our products with AR? Visit this PAGE.
Video Interview with Giuliana Guazzaroni: Virtual and Augmented Reality in Mental Health Treatment